- Team Member Discounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following company approved washing techniques
- Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils and service ware to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and provide efficient service to our guests
- Maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals
- Ensure the work area and equipment stay clean throughout shift.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three compartment sink, as needed
- Inspect and verify machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the work day
- No Restaurant Experience Needed
Zandra’s Taqueria was founded in 2014, We currently have three locations in Old Town Manassas, City of Fairfax, and in the Town of Haymarket.
The mission at Zandra’s is to enrich the lives of it’s guest and our employees by serving yummy-handcrafted tacos and creating a fun and festive dining and work experience. We do this through gourmet tacos filled with fresh and local ingredients; quality beverages offering craft cocktails made from homemade infused liquors; fun and professional customer service. In addition, we believe in delivering an exceptional experience to every customer and staff member, every time – as it is always a fiesta at Zandra’s. In addition, Zandra’s is an active volunteer in the community, uniting with local charities to help those in need and to build community spirit.
Zandra’s Taqueria is always looking for experienced individuals to join our high-energy, dynamic, dedicated, and professional team!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)