- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seat guest guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relay messages to servers and buspersons as needed.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- Other duties as directed.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our guests.
Zandra’s Taqueria was founded in 2014, We currently have three locations in Old Town Manassas, City of Fairfax, and in the Town of Haymarket.
The mission at Zandra’s is to enrich the lives of it’s guest and our employees by serving yummy-handcrafted tacos and creating a fun and festive dining and work experience. We do this through gourmet tacos filled with fresh and local ingredients; quality beverages offering craft cocktails made from homemade infused liquors; fun and professional customer service. In addition, we believe in delivering an exceptional experience to every customer and staff member, every time – as it is always a fiesta at Zandra’s. In addition, Zandra’s is an active volunteer in the community, uniting with local charities to help those in need and to build community spirit.
Zandra’s Taqueria is always looking for experienced individuals to join our high-energy, dynamic, dedicated, and professional team!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)