- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you're there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Follow all ABC regulations.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready to clear and reset tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Other duties as directed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and be a problem solver.
- Ability to reach, bend, stop and frequently lift up 25 lbs. without assistance and 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Work in a hot and noisy environment.
- Must have high integrity and solid work ethic.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expected to work long hours during peak periods, evenings, and weekends.
- Having or obtaining a food handler’s and/or alcohol certification may be required.
- Must have front of the house experience.
Zandra’s Taqueria was founded in 2014, We currently have three locations in Old Town Manassas, City of Fairfax, and in the Town of Haymarket.
The mission at Zandra’s is to enrich the lives of it’s guest and our employees by serving yummy-handcrafted tacos and creating a fun and festive dining and work experience. We do this through gourmet tacos filled with fresh and local ingredients; quality beverages offering craft cocktails made from homemade infused liquors; fun and professional customer service. In addition, we believe in delivering an exceptional experience to every customer and staff member, every time – as it is always a fiesta at Zandra’s. In addition, Zandra’s is an active volunteer in the community, uniting with local charities to help those in need and to build community spirit.
Zandra’s Taqueria is always looking for experienced individuals to join our high-energy, dynamic, dedicated, and professional team!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)